Factor Vii Deficiency
Last Posted: Aug 29, 2019
- An overview of inherited factor VII deficiency.
Robinson K Sue et al. Transfusion and apheresis science : official journal of the World Apheresis Association : official journal of the European Society for Haemapheresis 2019 Aug
- Factor VII Deficiency: From Basics to Clinical Laboratory Diagnosis and Patient Management.
Sevenet Pierre-Olivier et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2017 Oct 23(7) 703-710
- F7 gene variants modulate protein levels in a large cohort of patients with factor VII deficiency. Results from a genotype-phenotype study.
Quintavalle Gabriele, et al. Thrombosis and haemostasis 2017 4
- [Mutation analysis and prenatal diagnosis for a family affected with congenital factor VII deficiency].
Peng Wei, et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2016 6 (3) 357-60
- Isotypic analysis of antibodies against activated Factor VII in patients with Factor VII deficiency using the x-MAP technology.
Pfeiffer Caroline, et al. Thrombosis research 2016 2 22-27
- Long-term prophylaxis in severe factor VII deficiency.
Siboni S M, et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2015 5
- Factor VII deficiency
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Factor VII deficiency: clinical manifestation of 717 subjects from Europe and Latin America with mutations in the factor 7 gene.
Herrmann F H, et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2009 1 (1) 267-80
- Clinical phenotypes and factor VII genotype in congenital factor VII deficiency.
Mariani Guglielmo, et al. Thrombosis and haemostasis 2005 3 (3) 481-7
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.