Last Posted: Oct 05, 2021
- Construction and validation of nomograms for non-metastatic Ewing sarcoma: A prognostic factor analysis based on the SEER database.
Huang Runzhi et al. Oncology letters 2021 22(5) 777
- Germline Variation and Somatic Alterations in Ewing Sarcoma.
Machiela Mitchell J et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2021 22263-14
- Gene expression and immunohistochemical analyses identify SOX2 as major risk factor for overall survival and relapse in Ewing sarcoma patients.
Sannino Giuseppina et al. EBioMedicine 2019 Sep 47156-162
- Precision medicine in Ewing sarcoma: a translational point of view.
Gargallo P et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2020 Feb
- Omic approaches to pediatric bone sarcomas.
Tirtei Elisa et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2019 Nov e28072
- Machine learning-based prediction of response to PARP inhibition across cancer types.
KE Hill et al, MedRXIV, September 27, 2019
- Precision medicine approaches for the management of Ewing sarcoma: current perspectives.
Rizk Victoria T et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2019 129-14
- Clinical Utility of In Situ Hybridization Assays in Head and Neck Neoplasms.
Luk Peter P et al. Head and neck pathology 2018 Nov
- Preclinical Evaluation of Vemurafenib as Therapy for BRAF V600E Mutated Sarcomas.
Gouravan Sarina et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Mar 19(4)
- Molecular inversion probe analysis detects novel copy number alterations in Ewing sarcoma.
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.