Last Posted: Nov 04, 2021
- Construction and Verification of a Hypoxia-Stemness-Based Gene Signature for Risk Stratification in Esophageal Cancer.
Tang Kang et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2021 27e934359
- Automatic Recognition of Colon and Esophagogastric Cancer with Machine Learning and Hyperspectral Imaging.
Collins Toby et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(10)
- Identifying Individualized Risk Profiles for Radiotherapy-Induced Lymphopenia Among Patients With Esophageal Cancer Using Machine Learning.
Zhu Cong et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2021 51044-1053
- Gastrointestinal cancer classification and prognostication from histology using deep learning: Systematic review.
Kuntz Sara et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2021 155200-215
- Diagnostic Performance of Artificial Intelligence-Based Models for the Detection of Early Esophageal Cancers in Barret's Esophagus: A Meta-Analysis of Patient-Based Studies.
Bhatti Khalid M et al. Cureus 2021 13(6) e15447
- Machine Learning and Radiomics Applications in Esophageal Cancers Using Non-Invasive Imaging Methods-A Critical Review of Literature.
Xie Chen-Yi et al. Cancers 2021 13(10)
- Prognostic value of long noncoding RNA urothelial carcinoma-associated 1 in esophageal carcinoma: A protocol for meta-analysis, TCGA data and bioinformatics analysis.
Zhang Hong et al. Medicine 2021 100(16) e25452
- Immunotherapy for esophageal cancer- Anti-PD-1 after surgery improves the survival of patients with esophageal cancers in a clinical trial.
S Sadanand, Nature Medicine, April 15, 2021
- Primum Non Nocere: Should Gene Therapy be Used to Prevent Potentially Fatal Disease but Enable Potentially Destructive Behavior?
Crystal Ronald G et al. Human gene therapy 2021
- Sex-Associated Gene Expression Alterations Correlate With Esophageal Cancer Survival.
Weygant Nathaniel et al. Clinical and translational gastroenterology 2020 Dec 12(1) e00281
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (578)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (22)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (13)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.