Last Posted: Jun 12, 2018
- Drugs OKd To Hit Tumor Genes Still a Basket of One. Are More Coming
A Lash, Xconomy, June 2018
- Mutually exclusive recurrent KRAS and MAP2K1 mutations in Rosai-Dorfman disease.
Garces Sofia, et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2017 6
- [Erdheim-Chester disease (ECD), an inflammatory myeloid neoplasia].
Haroche Julien, et al. Presse medicale (Paris, France : 1983) 2016 5
- Vemurafenib in Multiple Nonmelanoma Cancers with BRAF V600 Mutations.
Hyman David M, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2015 8 (8) 726-36
- Prospective blinded study of BRAFV600E mutation detection in cell-free DNA of patients with systemic histiocytic disorders.
Hyman David M, et al. Cancer discovery 2015 1 (1) 64-71
- [Clinical and pathologic characteristics of Erdheim-Chester disease].
Lu Tao, et al. Zhonghua bing li xue za zhi Chinese journal of pathology 2014 12 (12) 809-13
- BRAFV600E-mutation is invariably present and associated to oncogene-induced senescence in Erdheim-Chester disease.
Cangi Maria Giulia, et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2015 8 (8) 1596-602
- Erdheim-Chester disease
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.