Eosinophilic Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis
Last Posted: Apr 22, 2020
- Distinct HLA and non-HLA associations in different subtypes of ANCA-associated vasculitides in North India.
Singh Jagdeep, et al. International journal of rheumatic diseases 2020 4
- Pharmacogenetic investigation of efficacy response to mepolizumab in eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis.
Condreay Lynn D et al. Rheumatology international 2020 Feb
- Genome-wide association study of eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis reveals genomic loci stratified by ANCA status.
Lyons Paul A, et al. Nature communications 2019 11 (1) 5120
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms in the toll-like receptor 2 (TLR2) gene are associated with microscopic polyangiitis in the northern Han Chinese population.
Wu Ziyan, et al. Modern rheumatology / the Japan Rheumatism Association 2015 3 (2) 224-9
- A prospective investigation of predictive parameters for post-surgical recurrences in sinonasal polyposis.
Brescia Giuseppe, et al. European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2015 3
- Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.