Last Posted: Apr 01, 2021
- An intrauterine genomic classifier reliably delineates the location of nonviable pregnancies.
Lentscher Jessica A et al. Fertility and sterility 2021
- Cannabinoid receptor type-1 and its correlation with CB1 gene polymorphism-1359G/A in ectopic pregnancy compared to the control group.
Moudi Bita, et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2021 1
- Can Previous Associations of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in the TLR2, NOD1, CXCR5, and IL10 Genes in the Susceptibility to and Severity of Chlamydia trachomatis Infections Be Confirmed?
Jukema Jelmer B, et al. Pathogens (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 1 (1)
- Impact of the Transition from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on the Identification of Pregnancy Episodes in US Health Insurance Claims Data.
Sarayani Amir et al. Clinical epidemiology 2020 121129-1138
- Contribution of genetic polymorphism of methylene tetrahydrofolate reductase on the effect of methotrexate in ectopic pregnancy patients.
Deng Jie, et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2019 9 e23030
- [Association of vascular endothelial growth factor gene polymorphisms with ectopic pregnancy among Chinese women].
Wang Dongjie, et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2016 8 (4) 535-9
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Hyperandrogenism, nonclassic type, due to 21-hydroxylase deficiency - CYP21A2
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- PHARMACOGENETIC EFFECTS OF METHOTREXATE (MTX) IN UKRAINIAN PATIENTS DEPENDING ON THE MTHFR GENOTYPES (CLINICAL CASES).
Fedota O, et al. Georgian medical news 2018 6 (279) 111-117
- The effect of parental 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase 677C/T and 1298A/C gene polymorphisms on response to single-dose methotrexate in tubal ectopic pregnancy.
Kutuk Mehmet Serdar, et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2016 7 1-20
- The effect of trombophilia on pregnancy outcome and IVF success.
Goldstajn Marina Sprem, et al. Collegium antropologicum 2014 12 (4) 1153-61
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.