Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma
Last Posted: May 15, 2020
- MR Imaging Correlates for Molecular and Mutational Analyses in Children with Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma.
Jaimes C, et al. AJNR. American journal of neuroradiology 2020 5
- Brainstem biopsy in pediatric diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma in the era of precision medicine: the INFORM study experience.
Pfaff Elke et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 Apr 11427-35
- A pilot precision medicine trial for children with diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma - PNOC003: a report from the Pacific Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Consortium.
Mueller Sabine et al. International journal of cancer 2019 Mar
- Spatial genomic heterogeneity in diffuse intrinsic pontine and midline high-grade glioma: implications for diagnostic biopsy and targeted therapeutics.
Hoffman Lindsey M, et al. Acta neuropathologica communications 2016 0 (1) 1
- Novel oncogenic PDGFRA mutations in pediatric high-grade gliomas.
Paugh Barbara S, et al. Cancer research 2013 10 (20) 6219-29
- Genome-wide analyses identify recurrent amplifications of receptor tyrosine kinases and cell-cycle regulatory genes in diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma.
Paugh Barbara S, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2011 10 (30) 3999-4006
- Diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.