Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
Last Posted: Aug 09, 2021
- CT-based radiomics model with machine learning for predicting primary treatment failure in diffuse large B-cell Lymphoma.
Santiago Raoul et al. Translational oncology 2021 14(10) 101188
- Primary Mediastinal B-Cell Lymphoma: A 2021 Update on Genetics, Diagnosis, and Novel Therapeutics.
Ahmed Zahoor et al. Clinical lymphoma, myeloma & leukemia 2021
- Artificial intelligence to detect MYC translocation in slides of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
Swiderska-Chadaj Zaneta et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2020 Sep
- The long road to the first FDA-approved gene therapy: chimeric antigen receptor T cells targeting CD19.
Braendstrup Peter et al. Cytotherapy 2020 22(2) 57-69
- Prognostic Significance of MYC Rearrangement and Translocation Partner in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma: A Study by the Lunenburg Lymphoma Biomarker Consortium.
Rosenwald Andreas et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2019 37(35) 3359-3368
- Clinical utility of target capture-based panel sequencing in hematological malignancies: a multicenter feasibility study.
Yasuda Takahiko et al. Cancer science 2020 Jul
- Classifying 2-year recurrence in patients with dlbcl using clinical variables with imbalanced data and machine learning methods.
Wang Lei et al. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 2020 Jun 196105567
- Comprehensive Genomic Analysis of Noonan Syndrome and Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Adults: A Review and Future Directions.
Alhumaid Muhned S et al. Acta haematologica 2020 Jun 1-11
- Deep learning shows the capability of high-level computer-aided diagnosis in malignant lymphoma.
Miyoshi Hiroaki et al. Laboratory investigation; a journal of technical methods and pathology 2020 May
- An integrated prognosis model of pharmacogenomic gene signature and clinical information for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients following CHOP-like chemotherapy.
Hu Jinglei et al. Journal of translational medicine 2020 Mar 18(1) 144
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.