Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- Black patients with cutaneous lupus are associated with positive family history of cutaneous lupus and systemic lupus.
Keum Heejo, et al. Lupus science & medicine 2023 0 (1)
- Immunogenetics of Lupus Erythematosus.
Ünlü Begüm, et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2022 0 213-257
- Genetic similarities and differences between discoid and systemic lupus erythematosus patients within the Polish population.
Skonieczna Katarzyna, et al. Postepy dermatologii i alergologii 2017 6 (3) 228-232
- Genome-wide association study identifies new susceptibility loci for cutaneous lupus erythematosus.
Kunz Manfred et al. Exp. Dermatol. 2015 Jul (7) 510-5
- Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Ethnic differences in immunogenetic features and photosensitivity of cutaneous lupus erythematosus.
Furukawa Fukumi, et al. Archives of dermatological research 2009 1 (1) 111-5
- A protective effect of glutathione-S-transferase GSTP1*Val(105) against polymorphic light eruption.
Millard Thomas P, et al. The Journal of investigative dermatology 2008 8 (8) 1901-5
- Genetic association of cutaneous neonatal lupus with HLA class II and tumor necrosis factor alpha: implications for pathogenesis.
Clancy Robert M, et al. Arthritis and rheumatism 2004 8 (8) 2598-603
- Homozygous single nucleotide polymorphism of the complement C1QA gene is associated with decreased levels of C1q in patients with subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus.
Racila D M, et al. Lupus 2003 0 (2) 124-32
- Mannose binding lectin (MBL) polymorphisms associated with low MBL production in patients with dermatomyositis.
Werth Victoria P, et al. The Journal of investigative dermatology 2002 12 (6) 1394-9
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 07, 2023
- Content source: