Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma
Last Posted: Mar 07, 2023
- Genomic analysis reveals recurrent deletion of JAK-STAT signaling inhibitors HNRNPK and SOCS1 in mycosis fungoides.
Bastidas Torres Armando N, et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2018 0 (12) 653-664
- Differential SATB1 Expression Reveals Heterogeneity of Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma.
Gao Yumei, et al. The Journal of investigative dermatology 2020 0 (3) 607-618.e6
- A computational in silico approach to predict high-risk coding and non-coding SNPs of human PLCG1 gene.
Khan Safayat Mahmud, et al. PloS one 2021 0 (11) e0260054
- mRNA-Based Anti-TCR CDR3 Tumour Vaccine for T-Cell Lymphoma.
Tusup Marina, et al. Pharmaceutics 2021 0 (7)
- Genetic polymorphisms in immunity related genes and the vitamin D receptor gene and risk of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma in Greek population.
Velissari A, et al. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 2021 0 (11) e805-e807
- Deregulation of JAK2 signaling underlies primary cutaneous CD8 aggressive epidermotropic cytotoxic T-cell lymphoma.
Bastidas Torres Armando N, et al. Haematologica 2021 0 (3) 702-714
- Spectrum of mutational signatures in T-cell lymphoma reveals a key role for UV radiation in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
Jones Christine L, et al. Scientific reports 2021 0 (1) 3962
- Single-cell RNA-sequencing reveals predictive features of response to pembrolizumab in Sézary syndrome.
Su Tianying, et al. Oncoimmunology 2022 0 (1) 2115197
- Identification of OAF and PVRL1 as candidate genes for an ocular anomaly characterized by Peters anomaly type 2 and ectopia lentis.
David Dezs?, et al. Experimental eye research 2018 0 161-170
- Association of the POT1 Germline Missense Variant p.I78T With Familial Melanoma.
Wong Kim, et al. JAMA dermatology 2018 0 (5) 604-609
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 02, 2023
- Content source: