Last Posted: May 05, 2023
- Application of deep learning algorithm in the recognition of cryptococcosis and talaromycosis skin lesions.
Wudi Wei et al. Mycoses 2023
- Factors Associated With Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Placement in Patients With Cryptococcal Meningitis.
Baddley John W, et al. Open forum infectious diseases 2019 0 (6) ofz241
- Genotypic diversity and clinical outcome of cryptococcosis in renal transplant recipients in Brazil.
Ponzio Vinicius, et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2019 0 (1) 119-129
- PTX3 gene polymorphism associated with cryptococcosis in HIV-uninfected Chinese patients.
Zhang Weili, et al. Mycoses 2020 12
- Genome-Wide Association Study Identifies Novel Colony Stimulating Factor 1 Locus Conferring Susceptibility to Cryptococcosis in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected South Africans.
Kannambath Shichina, et al. Open forum infectious diseases 2020 11 (11) ofaa489
- Pentraxin-3 polymorphisms and pulmonary fungal disease in non-neutropenic patients.
Tang Tiantian, et al. Annals of translational medicine 2020 9 (18) 1142
- Dectin-2 polymorphism associated with pulmonary cryptococcosis in HIV-uninfected Chinese patients.
Hu Xiu-Ping, et al. Medical mycology 2015 6
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Mannose-binding lectin deficiency does not appear to predispose to cryptococcosis in non-immunocompromised patients.
Eisen Damon P, et al. Medical mycology 2008 6 (4) 371-5
- Study of common functional genetic polymorphisms of FCGR2A, 3A and 3B genes and the risk for cryptococcosis in HIV-uninfected patients.
Meletiadis Joseph, et al. Medical mycology 2007 9 (6) 513-8
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 02, 2023
- Content source: