Last Posted: Nov 22, 2020
- EGFRvIII expression and isocitrate dehydrogenase mutations in patients with glioma.
Taher Mohiuddin M, et al. Oncology letters 2020 12 (6) 384
- Robust deep learning classification of adamantinomatous craniopharyngioma from limited preoperative radiographic images.
Prince Eric W et al. Scientific reports 2020 Oct 10(1) 16885
- Histopathological and molecular predictors of growth patterns and recurrence in craniopharyngiomas: a systematic review.
Coury Josephine R et al. Neurosurgical review 2020 Feb 43(1) 41-48
- Clinical and biological significance of adamantinomatous craniopharyngioma with CTNNB1 mutation.
Hara Takuma, et al. Journal of neurosurgery 2018 7 1-10
- Impact of the Canonical Wnt Pathway Activation on the Pathogenesis and Prognosis of Adamantinomatous Craniopharyngiomas.
Jucá Carlos Eduardo Barros, et al. Hormone and metabolic research = Hormon- und Stoffwechselforschung = Hormones et metabolisme 2018 4
- Genomic Alterations of Adamantinomatous and Papillary Craniopharyngioma.
Goschzik Tobias, et al. Journal of neuropathology and experimental neurology 2017 1
- Aberrant membranous expression of ß-catenin predicts poor prognosis in patients with craniopharyngioma.
Li Zongping, et al. Annals of diagnostic pathology 2015 10
- Lack of BRAF-V600E Mutation in Papillary Tumor of the Pineal Region.
Cimino Patrick J, et al. Neurosurgery 2015 10 (4) 621-8
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Sulfotransferase 1A1 (SULT1A1) polymorphism and susceptibility to primary brain tumors.
Bardakci F, et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2008 1 (1) 109-14
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.