Coronary Artery Aneurysm
Last Posted: Feb 25, 2023
- Protective Effect of TNFRSF11A rs7239667 G > C Gene Polymorphism on Coronary Outcome of Kawasaki Disease in Southern Chinese Population.
Zhang Linyuan, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 0 691282
- Two genetic variants in NEXN and ABCC6 genes found in a patient with right coronary artery to right ventricle fistula combined with giant coronary aneurysm and patent ductus arteriosus.
Peng Yongxuan, et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2022 0 1048795
- The EIF2AK4/rs4594236 AG/GG Genotype Is a Hazard Factor of Immunoglobulin Therapy Resistance in Southern Chinese Kawasaki Disease Patients.
Yu Hongyan, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2022 0 868159
- Association study of miR-149, miR-196a2, and miR-499a polymorphisms with coronary artery aneurysm of Kawasaki disease in southern Chinese population.
Fu Lanyan, et al. The journal of gene medicine 2021 0 (4) e3405
- The Associated of the Risk of IVIG Resistance in Kawasaki Disease with ZNF112 Gene and ZNF180 Gene in a Southern Chinese Population.
Lu Zhaojin, et al. Journal of inflammation research 2022 0 5053-5062
- A machine learning model for non-invasive detection of atherosclerotic coronary artery aneurysm.
Rostam-Alilou Ali A et al. International journal of computer assisted radiology and surgery 2022
- FNDC1 Polymorphism (rs3003174 C > T) Increased the Incidence of Coronary Artery Aneurysm in Patients with Kawasaki Disease in a Southern Chinese Population.
Lin Kun, et al. Journal of inflammation research 2021 0 2633-2640
- Impact of Platelet Glycoprotein Ia/IIa C807T Gene Polymorphisms on Coronary Artery Aneurysms of KD Patients.
Li Wei, et al. Cardiology research and practice 2021 0 4895793
- Interleukin 10 and Transforming Growth Factor Beta Polymorphisms as Risk Factors for Kawasaki Disease: A Case-Control Study and Meta-Analysis.
Rahmani Farzaneh, et al. Avicenna journal of medical biotechnology 0 0 (4) 325-333
- P2RY12:rs7637803 TT variant genotype increases coronary artery aneurysm risk in Kawasaki disease in a southern Chinese population.
Lu Zhaoliang, et al. The journal of gene medicine 2019 1 (1) e3066
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 30, 2023
- Content source: