Congenital Hepatic Fibrosis
Last Posted: Nov 08, 2023
- The genetic spectrum of polycystic kidney disease in children.
Ayca Kocaaga, et al. Revista da Associacao Medica Brasileira (1992) 2023 0 (11) e20230334
- Congenital Hepatic Fibrosis in a Purebred Spanish Horse Foal: Pathology and Genetic Studies on PKHD1 Gene Mutations.
Molín Jéssica, et al. Veterinary pathology 2018 0 (3) 457-461
- Living donor liver transplantation for congenital hepatic fibrosis in children.
Irie Rie, et al. Pathology international 2020 0 (6) 348-354
- [Investigation of the gene locus in autosomal polycystic kidney disease in a 21 year old female patient with congenital hepatic fibrosis and polycystic liver].
Kosztolányi Szabolcs, et al. Orvosi hetilap 2003 0 (46) 2593-6
- Congenital hepatic fibrosis
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 01, 2023
- Content source: