Congenital Heart Block
Last Posted: Mar 06, 2023
- Congenital second-degree heart block and total anomalous pulmonary venous return associated with microduplication of 1q32.2.
Puvabanditsin Surasak, et al. Annals of pediatric cardiology 2018 0 (2) 194-196
- Association of Natural Killer Cell Ligand Polymorphism HLA-C Asn80Lys With the Development of Anti-SSA/Ro-Associated Congenital Heart Block.
Ainsworth Hannah C, et al. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.) 2017 0 (11) 2170-2174
- The HLA locus contains novel foetal susceptibility alleles for congenital heart block with significant paternal influence.
Meisgen S, et al. Journal of internal medicine 2014 6 (6) 640-51
- Heart Block
From NHLBI health topic site
- Congenital heart block
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Genetic association of cutaneous neonatal lupus with HLA class II and tumor necrosis factor alpha: implications for pathogenesis.
Clancy Robert M, et al. Arthritis and rheumatism 2004 8 (8) 2598-603
- Cytokine polymorphisms and histologic expression in autopsy studies: contribution of TNF-alpha and TGF-beta 1 to the pathogenesis of autoimmune-associated congenital heart block.
Clancy Robert M, et al. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950) 2003 9 (6) 3253-61
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 02, 2023
- Content source: