Last Posted: May 08, 2023
- Genetic Underpinnings and Audiological Characteristics in Children With Unilateral Sensorineural Hearing Loss.
Chen-Yu Lee, et al. Otolaryngology--head and neck surgery : official journal of American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 2023 0
- Distribution of CMV envelope glycoprotein B, H and N genotypes in infants with congenital cytomegalovirus symptomatic infection.
Dong Niuniu, et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2023 0 1112645
- Association between single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) of IL1, IL12, IL28 and TLR4 and symptoms of congenital cytomegalovirus infection.
Jedli?ska-Pijanowska Dominika, et al. PloS one 2020 0 (5) e0233096
- Executive Functions, Pragmatic Skills, and Mental Health in Children With Congenital Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection With Cochlear Implants: A Pilot Study.
Löfkvist Ulrika, et al. Frontiers in psychology 2020 0 2808
- The Limitations of Cytomegalovirus DNA Detection in Cerebrospinal Fluid of Newborn Infants With Congenital CMV Infection: A Tertiary Care Neonatal Center Experience.
Czech-Kowalska Justyna, et al. The Pediatric infectious disease journal 2021 0 (9) 838-845
- HLA-E restricted cytomegalovirus UL40 peptide polymorphism may represent a risk factor following congenital infection.
Tarragó David, et al. BMC genomics 2022 0 (1) 455
- Cytomegalovirus variation among newborns treated with valganciclovir.
Dobbins G Clement, et al. Antiviral research 2022 0 105326
- Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection and Permanent Hearing Loss in Rural North Indian Children.
Dar Lalit, et al. The Pediatric infectious disease journal 2016 0 (7) 670-673
- Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection: Maternal-Child HLA-C, HLA-E, and HLA-G Affect Clinical Outcome.
Rovito Roberta, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 0 1904
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms of Interleukins and Toll-like Receptors and Neuroimaging Results in Newborns with Congenital HCMV Infection.
Czech-Kowalska Justyna, et al. Viruses 2021 9 (9)
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 06, 2023
- Content source: