Collecting Duct Carcinoma
Last Posted: Nov 24, 2020
- Assessment of HER2 Protein Overexpression and Gene Amplification in Renal Collecting Duct Carcinoma: Therapeutic Implication.
Costantini Manuela et al. Cancers 2020 Nov 12(11)
- Clinical Utility of Chromosome Genomic Array Testing for Unclassified and Advanced-Stage Renal Cell Carcinomas.
Andeen Nicole K et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2018 Nov
- Collecting duct carcinoma of the kidney is associated with CDKN2A deletion and SLC family gene up-regulation.
Wang Jianmin, et al. Oncotarget 2016 4
- Collecting duct carcinoma
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Prevalence of von Hippel-Lindau gene mutations in sporadic renal cell carcinoma: results from The Netherlands cohort study.
van Houwelingen Kjeld P, et al. BMC cancer 2005 0 (1) 57
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.