Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
Last Posted: Mar 02, 2023
- ANO4 Expression Is a Potential Prognostic Biomarker in Non-Metastasized Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Ahmed H Al Sharie et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2023 13(2)
- Differentiation of clear cell and non-clear-cell renal cell carcinoma through CT-based Radiomics models and nomogram.
Cheng Delu et al. Current medical imaging 2022
- Machine learning to improve prognosis prediction of metastatic clear-cell renal cell carcinoma treated with cytoreductive nephrectomy and systemic therapy.
Yang Wenjie et al. Bosnian journal of basic medical sciences 2022
- Deep learning can predict survival directly from histology in clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Wessels Frederik et al. PloS one 2022 17(8) e0272656
- A Novel Machine Learning 13-Gene Signature: Improving Risk Analysis and Survival Prediction for Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma Patients.
Terrematte Patrick et al. Cancers 2022 14(9)
- Comprehensive Analysis of mC RNA Methylation Regulator Genes in Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Wu Jiajin et al. International journal of genomics 2021 20213803724
- 8q24 clear cell renal cell carcinoma germline variant is associated with VHL mutation status and clinical aggressiveness.
Eckel-Passow Jeanette E et al. BMC urology 2020 Oct 20(1) 173
- An optimal prognostic model based on gene expression for clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Xu Dan et al. Oncology letters 2020 Sep 20(3) 2420-2434
- Profiles of overall survival-related gene expression-based risk signature and their prognostic implications in clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
He Zihao et al. Bioscience reports 2020 Aug
- Identification of a Glucose Metabolism-related Signature for prediction of Clinical Prognosis in Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Wang Sheng et al. Journal of Cancer 2020 11(17) 4996-5006
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Feb 20, 2024
- Content source: