Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Last Posted: Jul 13, 2021
- The Prognostic Ability of RAS Pathway-Related Gene Mutations in Patients with Myeloid Neoplasms Treated with Hypomethylating Agents.
Park Hee Sue, et al. Acta haematologica 2021 7 1-11
- Myelomonocytic skewing in chronic myelomonocytic leukemia: phenotypic, molecular and biologic features and impact on survival.
Geissler Klaus, et al. European journal of haematology 2021 1
- Correlation of RAS-Pathway Mutations and Spontaneous Myeloid Colony Growth with Progression and Transformation in Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia-A Retrospective Analysis in 337 Patients.
Geissler Klaus, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 4 (8)
- The Austrian biodatabase for chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (ABCMML) : A representative and useful real-life data source for further biomedical research.
Geissler Klaus et al. Wiener klinische Wochenschrift 2019 Sep 131(17-18) 410-418
- Targeted sequencing aids in identifying clonality in chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
Hwang Sang Mee, et al. Leukemia research 2019 7 106190
- Myeloid malignancies with isolated 7q deletion can be further characterized by their accompanying molecular mutations.
Hartmann Luise, et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2019 4
- Local Coverage Determination (LCD): Genomic Sequence Analysis Panels in the Treatment of Hematolymphoid Diseases (L37606)
The U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Poor Prognostic Implication of ASXL1 Mutations in Korean Patients With Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia.
Kim Hyun Young, et al. Annals of laboratory medicine 2018 11 (6) 495-502
- Prognostic significance of SRSF2 mutations in myelodysplastic syndromes and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia: a meta-analysis.
Arbab Jafari Pourya, et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 5 1-7
- Prognostic Role of Gene Mutations in Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia Patients Treated With Hypomethylating Agents.
Duchmann Matthieu, et al. EBioMedicine 2018 4
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.