Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Last Posted: Jul 05, 2023
- Machine Learning for Diagnosis and Screening of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Using Routine Complete Blood Count (CBC) Results.
Regina Padmanabhan et al. Stud Health Technol Inform 2023 305279-282
- Cytogenetic Heterogeneity in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Pina J Trivedi et al. Journal of the Association of Genetic Technologists 2023 49(1) 4-9
- A survival prediction model and nomogram based on immune-related gene expression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells.
Huang Han-Ying et al. Frontiers in medicine 2023 91026812
- The inherited genetic contribution and polygenic risk score for risk of CLL and MBL: a narrative review.
Kleinstern Geffen et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2022 1-11
- Rare Germline ATM Variants Influence the Development of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Lampson Benjamin L et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2022 JCO2200269
- Whole-genome sequencing of chronic lymphocytic leukemia identifies subgroups with distinct biological and clinical features.
Robbe Pauline et al. Nature genetics 2022 11
- Molecular map of chronic lymphocytic leukemia and its impact on outcome.
Knisbacher Binyamin A et al. Nature genetics 2022 8
- Explainable machine learning for chronic lymphocytic leukemia treatment prediction using only inexpensive tests.
Meiseles Amiel et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2022 145105490
- Landscape of TP53 Alterations in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia via Data Mining Mutation Databases.
Soussi Thierry et al. Frontiers in oncology 2022 12808886
- Artificial intelligence-assisted mapping of proliferation centers allows the distinction of accelerated phase from large cell transformation in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
El Hussein Siba et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2022
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2024
- Page last updated:Feb 23, 2024
- Content source: