Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease
Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- Circulating cell-free mitochondrial DNA as a diagnostic and prognostic biomarker in chronic and late acute graft-versus-host disease in children.
Azadpour Shima, et al. Experimental hematology 2023 0
- Characteristics and risk of chronic graft-versus-host disease of liver in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients.
Chen Chien-Ting, et al. PloS one 2017 0 (9) e0185210
- Donor characteristics and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation outcome: experience of a single center in Southern Brazil.
Paz Alessandra, et al. Hematology, transfusion and cell therapy 2018 0 (2) 136-142
- Kinetics and Risk Factors of Relapse after Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation in Children with Leukemia: A Long-Term Follow-Up Single-Center Study.
Molina Blanca, et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2018 0 (1) 100-106
- Donor Genotype in the Interleukin-7 Receptor ?-Chain Predicts Risk of Graft-versus-Host Disease and Cytomegalovirus Infection after Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Kielsen Katrine, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 0 109
- Outcome of Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients Age >69 Years with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia: On Behalf of the Acute Leukemia Working Party of the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
Ringdén Olle, et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2019 0 (10) 1975-1983
- Donor Clonal Hematopoiesis and Recipient Outcomes After Transplantation.
Gibson Christopher J, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 0 (2) 189-201
- Mismatch in SIRP?, a regulatory protein in innate immunity, is associated with chronic GVHD in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Saliba Rima M, et al. Blood advances 2021 0 (17) 3407-3417
- Differential Effect of Graft-versus-Host Disease on Survival in Acute Leukemia according to Donor Type.
Konuma Takaaki, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2021 0 (17) 4825-4835
- Engrafted Donor-Derived Clonal Hematopoiesis after Allogenic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation is Associated with Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease Requiring Immunosuppressive Therapy, but no Adverse Impact on Overall Survival or Relapse.
Newell Laura F, et al. Transplantation and cellular therapy 2021 0 (8) 662.e1-662.e9
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 06, 2023
- Content source: