Last Posted: Dec 21, 2020
- Distinct genomic profiles of gestational choriocarcinoma, a unique cancer of pregnant tissues.
Jung Seung-Hyun, et al. Experimental & molecular medicine 2020 12
- Clinical significance of circulating tumor cells in predicting disease progression and chemotherapy resistance in patients with gestational choriocarcinoma.
He Weiling et al. International journal of cancer 2019 144(6) 1421-1431
- Variable Number Tandem Repeat (VNTR) Genotyping of Hydatidiform Mole in Iranian Patients.
Pakzad Zahra, et al. Avicenna journal of medical biotechnology 2014 10 (4) 246-53
- High-grade fetal adenocarcinoma of the lung is a tumour with a fetal phenotype that shows diverse differentiation, including high-grade neuroendocrine carcinoma: a clinicopathological, immunohistochemical and mutational study of 20 cases.
Suzuki Masaki, et al. Histopathology 2015 4
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Interleukin-18 gene promoter polymorphisms in women with gestational trophoblastic diseases.
Kashef Mohammad Amin, et al. The Journal of reproductive medicine 2008 11 (11) 853-9
- A functional polymorphism in the promoter region of the tryptophan hydroxylase gene is associated with alcohol dependence in one aboriginal group in Taiwan.
Sun H Sunny, et al. Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research 2005 1 (1) 1-7
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.