Last Posted: Sep 05, 2023
- Predicting overall survival in chordoma patients using machine learning models: a web-app application.
Peng Cheng et al. J Orthop Surg Res 2023 18(1) 652
- The mutational landscape of skull base and spinal chordomas and the identification of potential prognostic and theranostic biomarkers.
Passeri Thibault, et al. Journal of neurosurgery 2023 0 1-11
- De novo versus secondary dedifferentiated chordomas: a population-based analysis and integrated individual participant data meta-analysis.
Vuong Huy Gia, et al. World neurosurgery 2023 0
- The driver landscape of sporadic chordoma.
Tarpey Patrick S, et al. Nature communications 2017 0 (1) 890
- Chromosome 3p loss of heterozygosity and reduced expression of H3K36me3 correlate with longer relapse-free survival in sacral conventional chordoma.
Zhu Guo Gord, et al. Human pathology 2020 0 73-83
- Genomic and Immunologic Characterization of INI1-Deficient Pediatric Cancers.
Forrest Suzanne J, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2020 0 (12) 2882-2890
- The mutational landscape of spinal chordomas and their sensitive detection using circulating tumor DNA.
Mattox Austin K, et al. Neuro-oncology advances 2021 0 (1) vdaa173
- In vivo efficacy assessment of the CDK4/6 inhibitor palbociclib and the PLK1 inhibitor volasertib in human chordoma xenografts.
Passeri Thibault, et al. Frontiers in oncology 2022 0 960720
- Rare germline variants in PALB2 and BRCA2 in familial and sporadic chordoma.
Xia Bing, et al. Human mutation 2022 0 (10) 1396-1407
- Osseous metastases of chordoma: imaging and clinical findings.
Chang Connie, et al. Skeletal radiology 2017 0 (3) 351-358
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 08, 2023
- Content source: