Cholesteryl Ester Storage Disease
Last Posted: Mar 07, 2023
- The global prevalence and genetic spectrum of lysosomal acid lipase deficiency: A rare condition that mimics NAFLD.
Carter Anna, et al. Journal of hepatology 2018 0 (1) 142-150
- Estimation of the prevalence of cholesteryl ester storage disorder in a cohort of patients with clinical features of familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Ashfield-Watt Pauline et al. Annals of clinical biochemistry 2019 56(1) 112-117
- Cholesteryl ester storage disease: review of the findings in 135 reported patients with an underdiagnosed disease.
Bernstein DL, et al. Journal of hepatology 2013 2
- Frequency of the cholesteryl ester storage disease common LIPA E8SJM mutation (c.894G>A) in various racial and ethnic groups.
Scott Stuart A, et al. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.) 2013 9 (3) 958-65
- Cholesteryl ester storage disease
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 30, 2023
- Content source: