Last Posted: May 05, 2023
- Children with Early-Onset Psychosis Have Increased Burden of Rare GRIN2A Variants.
Margaret A Hojlo, et al. Genes 2023 0 (4)
- Genetic insights into childhood-onset schizophrenia: The yield of clinical exome sequencing.
Alkelai Anna, et al. Schizophrenia research 2023 0 138-145
- Missense variants in ATP1A3 and FXYD gene family are associated with childhood-onset schizophrenia.
Chaumette Boris, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2018 0 (4) 821-830
- Amplitude of low-frequency fluctuations in childhood-onset schizophrenia with or without obsessive-compulsive symptoms: a resting-state functional magnetic resonance imaging study.
Liang Yinghui, et al. Archives of medical science : AMS 2019 0 (1) 126-133
- A Novel Microduplication in the Neurodevelopmental Gene SRGAP3 That Segregates with Psychotic Illness in the Family of a COS Proband.
Wilson Nicole K A, et al. Case reports in genetics 2012 0 585893
- Hyperprolinemia is not associated with childhood onset schizophrenia.
Jacquet Hélène, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2006 0 (2) 192
- Ribosomal DNA Abundance in the Patient’s Genome as a Feasible Marker in Differential Diagnostics of Autism and Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia
ES Ershova et al, J Per Med, October 31, 2022
- Impact on the Risk and Severity of Childhood Onset Schizophrenia of Schizophrenia Risk Genetic Variants at the DRD2 and ZNF804A Loci.
Alfimova Margarita V, et al. Child psychiatry and human development 2021 9
- Age Matters: an Atypical Association Between Polymorphism of MTHFR and Clinical Phenotypes in Children with Schizophrenia.
Wan Lin, et al. Journal of molecular neuroscience : MN 2019 7
- Machine Learning
NIH Catalyst, July 2018
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 30, 2023
- Content source: