Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
Last Posted: Jul 23, 2023
- A Novel HPV/Host DNA Methylation-Score and Detection of Cervical Adenocarcinoma.
Ana Gradissimo et al. J Natl Cancer Inst 2023
- DNA methylation-based detection and prediction of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 3 and invasive cervical cancer with the WID™-qCIN test.
Herzog Chiara et al. Clinical epigenetics 2022 14(1) 150
- The WID-CIN test identifies women with, and at risk of, cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 3 and invasive cervical cancer
JE Barrett et al, Genome Medicine, October 19, 2022
- Extended human papillomavirus genotyping to predict progression to high-grade cervical precancer: A prospective cohort study in the southeastern United States.
Bukowski Alexandra et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2022
- Clinical Regression of High-Grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Is Associated With Absence of FAM19A4/miR124-2 DNA Methylation (CONCERVE Study).
Kremer Wieke W et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2022 JCO2102433
- Multi-task network for automated analysis of high-resolution endomicroscopy images to detect cervical precancer and cancer.
Brenes David et al. Computerized medical imaging and graphics : the official journal of the Computerized Medical Imaging Society 2022 97102052
- Evaluation of the SureX HPV genotyping test for the detection of high-risk HPV in cervical cancer screening.
Wei Baojun et al. Virology journal 2020 Nov 17(1) 171
- Assessing 10-year safety of a single negative HPV test for cervical cancer screening: Evidence from FOCAL-DECADE cohort.
Gottschlich Anna et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2020 Oct
- The artificial intelligence-assisted cytology diagnostic system in large-scale cervical cancer screening: A population-based cohort study of 0.7 million women.
Bao Heling et al. Cancer medicine 2020 Jul
- The challenges of colposcopy for cervical cancer screening in LMICs and solutions by artificial intelligence.
Xue Peng et al. BMC medicine 2020 Jun 18(1) 169
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Feb 20, 2024
- Content source: