Last Posted: Mar 03, 2023
- Mating genotypes and susceptibility profiles of clinical isolates of Candida glabrata from Turkey.
Kaplan Engin, et al. Mycoses 2019 0 (9) 796-802
- Cytokine gene polymorphism in denture stomatitis patients: A clinical study.
Ke?o?lu A C, et al. Oral diseases 2018 2
- Multilocus microsatellite analysis of European and African Candida glabrata isolates.
Chillemi V, et al. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology 2016 3
- Candida glabrata
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in human beta-defensin 1: high-throughput SNP assays and association with Candida carriage in type I diabetics and nondiabetic controls.
Jurevic Richard J, et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2003 1 (1) 90-6
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 07, 2023
- Content source: