Last Posted: Jun 07, 2021
- Association of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptors with endemic Burkitt lymphoma in Kenyan children.
Muriuki Beatrice M, et al. Scientific reports 2021 5 (1) 11343
- Variation in the Human Leukocyte Antigen system and risk for endemic Burkitt lymphoma in northern Uganda.
Kirimunda Samuel, et al. British journal of haematology 2020 2
- An increase in MYC copy number has a progressive negative prognostic impact in patients with diffuse large B-cell and high-grade lymphoma, who may benefit from intensified treatment regimens.
Schieppati Francesca, et al. Haematologica 2019 8
- Evaluating the Causal Link Between Malaria Infection and Endemic Burkitt Lymphoma in Northern Uganda: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Legason Ismail D, et al. EBioMedicine 2017 11 58-65
- Global Oncology
S Gopal et al, JAMA, June 28, 2019
- NCCN Releases Clinical Practice Guidelines for Pediatric ALL,
by Allison Inserro, AJMC, May 30, 2019
- Automated Diagnosis of Lymphoma with Digital Pathology Images Using Deep Learning.
Achi Hanadi El et al. Annals of clinical and laboratory science 2019 Mar 49(2) 153-160
- Burkitt-like lymphoma with 11q aberration: a germinal center-derived lymphoma genetically unrelated to Burkitt lymphoma.
Gonzalez-Farre Blanca, et al. Haematologica 2019 2
- Clinical utility of recently identified diagnostic, prognostic, and predictive molecular biomarkers in mature B-cell neoplasms.
Onaindia Arantza et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2017 Jun
- Detection of MYD88 L265P and WHIM-like CXCR4 mutation in patients with IgM monoclonal gammopathy related disease.
Cao Xin-Xin, et al. Annals of hematology 2017 3
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.