Last Posted: May 20, 2011
- A single nucleotide polymorphism in the 3'-untranslated region of MyD88 gene is associated with Buerger disease but not with Takayasu arteritis in Japanese.
Chen Zhiyong, et al. Journal of human genetics 2011 7 (7) 545-7
- Buerger disease
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Effect of eNOS and ET-1 polymorphisms in thromboangiitis obliterans.
Adigüzel Yekbun, et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2010 2 (1) 103-6
- Synergistic contribution of CD14 and HLA loci in the susceptibility to Buerger disease.
Chen Zhiyong, et al. Human genetics 2007 11 (3-4) 367-72
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 09, 2023
- Content source: