Last Posted: Mar 07, 2023
- Genetic mutation of familial dilated cardiomyopathy based on next?generation semiconductor sequencing.
Lin Xin-Fu, et al. Molecular medicine reports 2018 0 (5) 4271-4280
- Machine Learning Analysis Reveals Biomarkers for the Detection of Neurological Diseases.
Lam Simon, et al. Frontiers in molecular neuroscience 2022 0 889728
- [Genetic analysis of a Chinese pedigree affected with branchiootic syndrome due to a nonsense variant of EYA1 gene].
Han Rui, et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2022 0 (4) 374-377
- Genetic mutation of familial dilated cardiomyopathy based on next‑generation semiconductor sequencing.
Lin Xin-Fu et al. Molecular medicine reports 2018 Sep
- Branchiootic syndrome
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 02, 2023
- Content source: