Last Posted: Feb 18, 2021
- The prevalence of human leucocyte antigen and human papillomavirus DNA in penile intraepithelial neoplasia in England 2011-2012.
Shim Tang Ngee, et al. International journal of STD & AIDS 2021 2 956462420970727
- The Application of Deep Learning in the Risk Grading of Skin Tumors for Patients Using Clinical Images.
Zhao Xin-Yu et al. Journal of medical systems 2019 Jul 43(8) 283
- Mutations of the TERT promoter are common in basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
Scott Glynis A, et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2014 4 (4) 516-23
- Bowen's disease
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Involvement of interleukin-10 promoter polymorphisms in nonmelanoma skin cancers-a case study in non-Caucasian skin cancer patients.
Nagano Tohru, et al. Photochemistry and photobiology 0 0 (1) 63-6
- Polymorphisms of p21 cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor and malignant skin tumors.
Konishi R, et al. Journal of dermatological science 2000 12 (3) 177-83
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.