Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell
Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- Biallelic TET2 mutations and canonical ASXL1 mutations are frequent and cooccur in Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm (BPDCN): An institutional experience and review of literature.
Zhang Xi, et al. EJHaem 2023 0 (1) 236-240
- A blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm-like phenotype identifies a subgroup of npm1-mutated acute myeloid leukemia patients with worse prognosis.
Minetto Paola, et al. American journal of hematology 2017 0 (2) E33-E35
- Prognostic relevance of a blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm-like immunophenotype in cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia patients.
Guolo Fabio, et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2020 0 (7) 1695-1701
- Transcriptomic and genomic heterogeneity in blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasms: from ontogeny to oncogenesis.
Renosi Florian, et al. Blood advances 2021 0 (5) 1540-1551
- Integrated Clinical Genotype-Phenotype Characteristics of Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm.
Yin C Cameron, et al. Cancers 2021 0 (23)
- [Immunohistochemical evaluation of BCL-2 expression in acute myeloid leukemia, myeloid sarcoma, and blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm].
Saika Wataru, et al. [Rinsho ketsueki] The Japanese journal of clinical hematology 2021 0 (12) 1647-1653
- Pediatric blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm: report of four cases and review of literature.
Liao Chan, et al. International journal of hematology 2021 0 (5) 751-759
- Analysis of First-Year Twitter Metrics of a Rare Disease Community for Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm (BPDCN) on Social Media: #BPDCN.
Pemmaraju Naveen et al. Current hematologic malignancy reports 2017 Dec 12(6) 592-597
- Frequent detection of BRAF(V600E) mutations in histiocytic and dendritic cell neoplasms.
Go Heounjeong, et al. Histopathology 2014 8 (2) 261-72
- Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 09, 2023
- Content source: