Bile Duct Cancer
Last Posted: May 11, 2023
- ARID1A Mutation from Targeted NGS Predicts Primary Resistance to Gemcitabine and Cisplatin Chemotherapy in Advanced Biliary Tract Cancer.
Sung Hwan Lee, et al. Cancer research and treatment 2023 0
- Imbalance of Genes Encoding Natural Killer Immunoglobulin-Like Receptors and Human Leukocyte Antigen in Patients With Biliary Cancer.
Cornillet Martin, et al. Gastroenterology 2019 0 (4) 1067-1080.e9
- Prognostic value of functional SMAD4 localization in extrahepatic bile duct cancer.
Takayama Hirotoshi, et al. World journal of surgical oncology 2022 0 (1) 291
- The Cytomorphologic and Molecular Assessment of Bile Duct Brushing Specimens.
Hilburn Caroline F, et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2022 0 (3) 469-478
- Exosomal p38 Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase Promotes Tumour Repopulation in TP53-mutated Bile Duct Cancer Cells.
Osawa Mami, et al. Anticancer research 2022 0 (2) 745-757
- GWAS of serum ALT and AST reveals an association of SLC30A10 Thr95Ile with hypermanganesemia symptoms.
Ward Lucas D, et al. Nature communications 2021 0 (1) 4571
- Metabolic Syndrome and Risk of Gastrointestinal Cancers: An Investigation Using Large-scale Molecular Data.
Rothwell Joseph A, et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2021 10
- Genome-wide cell-free DNA fragmentation in patients with cancer.
Cristiano Stephen et al. Nature 2019 May
- Cancer disparities
- Mutation analysis and copy number changes of KRAS and BRAF genes in Taiwanese cases of biliary tract cholangiocarcinoma.
Huang Wen-Chih, et al. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association = Taiwan yi zhi 2016 10
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 04, 2023
- Content source: