Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
Last Posted: Feb 04, 2023
- Clinical characteristics of positional vertigo after mild head trauma.
Suarez Hamlet, et al. Acta oto-laryngologica 2010 0 (4) 377-81
- Supervised machine learning models for classifying common causes of dizziness.
Formeister Eric J et al. American journal of otolaryngology 2022 103402
- A genome-wide meta-analysis uncovers six sequence variants conferring risk of vertigo.
Skuladottir Astros Th, et al. Communications biology 2021 10 (1) 1148
- A novel genetic variant associated with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo within the LOXL1.
Deng Mingzhu, et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 8 e1469
- Developing a Diagnostic Decision Support System for Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo Using a Deep-Learning Model.
Lim Eun-Cheon et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 May 8(5)
- Correlations of Calcium Voltage-Gated Channel Subunit Alpha1 A (CACNA1A) Gene Polymorphisms with Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo.
Pan Ruichun, et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2019 2 946-951
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 27, 2023
- Content source: