B Cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia
Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia With t(X;14)(q28;q11.2): A Clinicopathologic Study of 15 Cases.
Hu Zhihong, et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2023 0
- JAK/STAT-Activating Genomic Alterations Are a Hallmark of T-PLL.
Wahnschaffe Linus, et al. Cancers 2019 0 (12)
- Genetic characterization of B-cell prolymphocytic leukemia: a prognostic model involving MYC and TP53.
Chapiro Elise, et al. Blood 2019 0 (21) 1821-1831
- Epigenetic alteration contributes to the transcriptional reprogramming in T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia.
Tian Shulan, et al. Scientific reports 2021 0 (1) 8318
- BRAF mutations in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Jebaraj BM, et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2012 10
- B cell prolymphocytic leukemia
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 09, 2023
- Content source: