Last Posted: Oct 16, 2021
- Evidence Used to Update the List of Underlying Medical Conditions Associated with Higher Risk for Severe COVID-19
CDC Science Brief, October 14, 2021
- Genetic risk factors for autoimmune hepatitis: implications for phenotypic heterogeneity and biomarkers for drug response.
Higuchi Takashi et al. Human genomics 2021 Jan 15(1) 6
- Familial associations between autoimmune hepatitis and primary biliary cholangitis and other autoimmune diseases.
Thomsen Hauke et al. PloS one 2020 15(10) e0240794
- Clinical application of thiopurine pharmacogenomics in pediatrics.
Pavlovic Sonja et al. Current drug metabolism 2020 Mar
- Pharmacogenomics of drug-induced liver injury (DILI): Molecular biology to clinical applications.
Kaliyaperumal Kalaiyarasi et al. Journal of hepatology 2018 Oct 69(4) 948-957
- Precision Medicine in Autoimmune Hepatitis.
Chen Rui Ling et al. Journal of digestive diseases 2019 May
- Support of precision medicine through risk-stratification in autoimmune liver diseases - histology, scoring systems, and non-invasive markers.
Bossen Lars et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2018 Jul
- Hellenic Association for the Study of the Liver Clinical Practice Guidelines: Autoimmune hepatitis.
Dalekos George N et al. Annals of gastroenterology 32(1) 1-23
- Leveraging Social Networking Sites for an Autoimmune Hepatitis Genetic Repository: Pilot Study to Evaluate Feasibility.
Comerford Megan et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2018 20(1) e14
- Autoimmune hepatitis
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.