Last Posted: Feb 03, 2020
- Polymorphism in Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor -173GC in Pediatric Patients with Autoimmune Hepatitis.
Alsayed Mona Abdel Latif, et al. Pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology & nutrition 2020 1 (1) 63-71
- No association of HLA-DRB1 and TNF alleles in Mexican patients with autoimmune hepatitis.
Mendoza-Carrera Francisco, et al. Genes and immunity 2019 10
- Pharmacogenomics of drug-induced liver injury (DILI): Molecular biology to clinical applications.
Kaliyaperumal Kalaiyarasi et al. Journal of hepatology 2018 Oct 69(4) 948-957
- HLA-DRB1 GENE POLYMORPHISMS IN PEDIATRIC PATIENTS WITH TYPE 1 AUTOIMMUNE HEPATITIS AND TYPE 1 AUTOIMMUNE HEPATITIS OVERLAP SYNDROME WITH AUTOIMMUNE CHOLANGITIS.
Nunes Monique Ellen Gervásio, et al. Arquivos de gastroenterologia 2019 8 (2) 146-150
- Association of autoimmune hepatitis with Src homology 2 adaptor protein 3 gene polymorphisms in Japanese patients.
Umemura Takeji, et al. Journal of human genetics 2017 11 (11) 963-967
- rs10499194 polymorphism in the tumor necrosis factor-a inducible protein 3 (TNFAIP3) gene is associated with type-1 autoimmune hepatitis risk in Chinese Han population.
Xu Enbin, et al. PloS one 2017 0 (4) e0176471
- Anti-GP2 IgA autoantibodies are associated with poor survival and cholangiocarcinoma in primary sclerosing cholangitis.
Jendrek Sebastian Torben, et al. Gut 2017 0 (1) 137-144
- Genetic Association of PTPN22 Polymorphisms with Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholangitis in Japan.
Umemura Takeji, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 29770
- Association between Anti-Ganglionic Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor (gAChR) Antibodies and HLA-DRB1 Alleles in the Japanese Population.
Maeda Yasuhiro, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (1) e0146048
- Precision Medicine in Autoimmune Hepatitis.
Chen Rui Ling et al. Journal of digestive diseases 2019 May
- Association of IL-10 and TGF-beta cytokine gene polymorphisms with autoimmune hepatitis.
Yousefi Azizollah, et al. Clinics and research in hepatology and gastroenterology 2018 8
- Association of interleukin (IL)-4 variable number of tandem repeats (VNTRs) and IL-4-590 promoter polymorphisms with susceptibility to pediatric autoimmune hepatitis type 1.
Mansour Amira Ibrahim, et al. Cytokine 2018 10 243-247
- Association of
Motawi Tarek K, et al. Journal of advanced research 2019 1 103-110
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte antigen-4 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to type 1 autoimmune hepatitis in the Tunisian population.
Chaouali Marwa, et al. Genes & diseases 2018 9 (3) 256-262
- Association of STAT4, TGF?1, SH2B3 and PTPN22 polymorphisms with autoimmune hepatitis.
Chaouali Marwa, et al. Experimental and molecular pathology 2018 10 (3) 279-284
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.