Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
Last Posted: Apr 09, 2019
- Pediatric Evans syndrome is associated with a high frequency of potentially damaging variants in immune genes.
Hadjadj Jérôme, et al. Blood 2019 4
- Analysis of the causes of the misdiagnosis of hereditary spherocytosis.
Ma Shiyue et al. Oncology reports 2018 Jul
- Tumor necrosis factor gene polymorphisms in adult patients with autoimmune hemolytic anemia.
Pavkovic M, et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2017 1
- Polymorphisms in NAT2 (N-acetyltransferase 2) gene in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Santos Elaine Cristina Lima Dos, et al. Revista brasileira de reumatologia 0 0 (6) 521-529
- CB2-63 polymorphism and immune-mediated diseases associated with HCV chronic infection.
Coppola Nicola, et al. Digestive and liver disease : official journal of the Italian Society of Gastroenterology and the Italian Association for the Study of the Liver 2016 7
- Autosomal dominant immune dysregulation syndrome in humans with CTLA4 mutations.
Schubert Desirée, et al. Nature medicine 2014 12 (12) 1410-6
- Low producer MBL genotypes are associated with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus in Odisha, India.
Panda Aditya K, et al. Human immunology 2013 1 (1) 114-9
- Association between -174 interleukin-6 gene polymorphism and biological response to rituximab in several systemic autoimmune diseases.
Robledo Gema, et al. DNA and cell biology 2012 9 (9) 1486-91
- Analysis of polymorphisms of TNF-?, LT-?, IL-10, IL-12 and CTLA-4 in patients with warm autoimmune haemolytic anaemia.
D'Abronzo L S, et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2012 8 (4) 356-61
- TP53 gene mutation, an unfavorable prognostic factor for malignant lymphomas in autoimmune diseases.
Hoshida Y, et al. Oncology 2005 9 (2) 175-83
- CTLA-4 exon 1 polymorphism in patients with autoimmune blood disorders.
Pavkovic Marica, et al. American journal of hematology 2003 2 (2) 147-9
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.