Last Posted: Mar 14, 2023
- S100A6 participates in initiation of autoimmune encephalitis and is under epigenetic control.
Lin Chih-Hsiang, et al. Brain and behavior 2023 0 e2897
- Mesial temporal lobe epilepsy with hippocampal sclerosis is infrequently associated with neuronal autoantibodies.
Nóbrega-Jr Adaucto W, et al. Epilepsia 2018 0 (9) e152-e156
- HLA-B27 association of autoimmune encephalitis induced by PD-L1 inhibitor.
Chang Hyeyeon, et al. Annals of clinical and translational neurology 2020 0 (11) 2243-2250
- Seasonal variation in autoimmune encephalitis: A multi-center retrospective study.
Lai Qi-Lun, et al. Journal of neuroimmunology 2021 0 577673
- S100A6 Promotes B Lymphocyte Penetration Through the Blood-Brain Barrier in Autoimmune Encephalitis.
Tsai Meng-Han, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 0 1188
- [Prion diseases in The Netherlands: twenty-nine years of surveillance].
Karamuji?-?omi? Hata, et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2022 0
- A multiple sclerosis-protective coding variant reveals an essential role for HDAC7 in regulatory T cells.
Axisa Pierre-Paul, et al. Science translational medicine 2022 0 (675) eabl3651
- [Autoimmune encephalitis in psychiatric institution (clinical case)].
Khannanova A N, et al. Zhurnal nevrologii i psikhiatrii imeni S.S. Korsakova 2022 0 (1. Vyp. 2) 49-54
- A genome-wide association study in autoimmune neurological syndromes with anti-GAD65 autoantibodies.
Strippel Christine, et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2022 0
- Risk Factors for Mortality in Anti-NMDAR, Anti-LGI1, and Anti-GABABR Encephalitis.
Zhong Rui, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2022 0 845365
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 25, 2023
- Content source: