Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Last Posted: Apr 14, 2022
- Beyond Panel-Based Testing: Exome Analysis Increases Sensitivity for Diagnosis of Genetic Kidney Disease.
Wilson Parker C et al. Kidney360 2022 1(8) 772-780
- Improved Renal Recovery with Eculizumab Therapy among Children with High Prevalence of Mutation-Associated Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
Bamhraz Abdulaziz A et al. Kidney & blood pressure research 2020 Nov 1-16
- Genetic Testing in Pediatric Kidney Disease.
Arora Veronica et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2020 Feb
- Genetic Analysis of 400 Patients Refines Understanding and Implicates a New Gene in Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome.
Bu Fengxiao et al. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN 2018 Oct
- Combined study of ADAMTS13 and complement genes in the diagnosis of thrombotic microangiopathies using next-generation sequencing.
Fidalgo Teresa et al. Research and practice in thrombosis and haemostasis 2017 Jul 1(1) 69-80
- Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome: A Meta-Analysis of Case Reports Confirms the Prevalence of Genetic Mutations and the Shift of Treatment Regimens.
Krishnappa Vinod et al. Therapeutic apheresis and dialysis : official peer-reviewed journal of the International Society for Apheresis, the Japanese Society for Apheresis, the Japanese Society for Dialysis Therapy 2017 Dec
- Targeted exome sequencing in anti-factor H antibody negative HUS reveals multiple variations.
Thergaonkar R W et al. Clinical and experimental nephrology 2017 Sep
- Massively parallel sequencing and targeted exomes in familial kidney disease can diagnose underlying genetic disorders.
Mallett Andrew J et al. Kidney international 2017 Aug
- High-Throughput Genetic Testing for Thrombotic Microangiopathies and C3 Glomerulopathies.
Bu Fengxiao et al. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 2015 Aug 17.
- Atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 28, 2023
- Content source: