Last Posted: Mar 01, 2023
- Telomerase gene variants and telomere shortening in patients with silicosis or asbestosis.
Fan Yali, et al. Occupational and environmental medicine 2020 0
- NLRP3 and CARD8 polymorphisms influence risk for asbestos-related diseases.
Franko Alenka, et al. Journal of medical biochemistry 2020 0 (1) 91-99
- Genetic susceptibility in pneumoconiosis in China: a systematic review.
Chair Sek Ying, et al. International archives of occupational and environmental health 2022 0 (1) 45-56
- Artificial intelligence-based diagnosis of asbestosis: analysis of a database with applicants for asbestosis state aid.
Groot Lipman Kevin B W et al. European radiology 2022
- A MUC5B Gene Polymorphism, rs35705950-T, Confers Protective Effects Against COVID-19 Hospitalization but Not Severe Disease or Mortality.
Verma Anurag, et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2022 6
- The role of polymorphisms in glutathione-related genes in asbestos-related diseases.
Franko Alenka, et al. Radiology and oncology 2021 1
- Asbestos-Related Lung Diseases
From NHLBI health topic site
- The influence of gene-gene and gene-environment interactions on the risk of asbestosis.
Franko A, et al. BioMed research international 2013 0 405743
- Interleukin gene polymorphisms in pneumoconiosis.
Helmig Simone, et al. International journal of molecular medicine 2012 8 (2) 401-8
- Inducible nitric oxide synthase genetic polymorphism and risk of asbestosis.
Franko Alenka, et al. Journal of biomedicine & biotechnology 2011 0 685870
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Apr 01, 2023
- Content source: