Last Posted: May 25, 2021
- Medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaw (MRONJ) and eNOS Polymorphisms in multiple myeloma patients: a single center experience.
Tas Ozyurtseven Betul, et al. BMC oral health 2021 5 (1) 272
- Genetic and immunologic findings in children with recurrent aphthous stomatitis with systemic inflammation.
Girardelli Martina, et al. Pediatric rheumatology online journal 2021 5 (1) 70
- Beta-defensin 1 gene polymorphisms in the pathologies of the oral cavity-Data from meta-analysis: Association only with rs1047031 not with rs1800972, rs1799946, and rs11362.
Slebioda Zuzanna, et al. Journal of oral pathology & medicine : official publication of the International Association of Oral Pathologists and the American Academy of Oral Pathology 2020 11
- Performance of the new Eurofever/PRINTO classification criteria in Familial Mediterranean fever patients with a single exon 10 mutation in childhood.
Aydin Fatma et al. Rheumatology international 2020 Oct
- Analysis of Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist Variable Number Tandem Repeat Variant in Recurrent Aphthous Stomatitis.
Tekcan Akin, et al. Endocrine, metabolic & immune disorders drug targets 2020 4
- Diagnostic Rate of Autoinflammatory Diseases Evaluated by Fever Patterns in Pediatric- and Adult-Onset Patients.
Miyamae Takako, et al. Journal of clinical rheumatology : practical reports on rheumatic & musculoskeletal diseases 2020 3 (2) 60-62
- Gene variability in matrix metalloproteinases in patients with recurrent aphthous stomatitis.
Slezakova Simona, et al. Journal of oral pathology & medicine : official publication of the International Association of Oral Pathologists and the American Academy of Oral Pathology 2020 1
- Serotonin transporter gene (SLC6A4) variability in patients with recurrent aphthous stomatitis.
Slezakova Simona, et al. Archives of oral biology 2019 12 104628
- Association between the promoter region of serotonin transporter polymorphisms and recurrent aphthous stomatitis: A meta-analysis.
Lu Yuanyuan, et al. Archives of oral biology 2019 9 104555
- Association study of interleukin-1 family, interleukin-6, and its receptor gene polymorphisms in patients with recurrent aphthous stomatitis.
Izakovicova Holla Lydie, et al. Journal of oral pathology & medicine : official publication of the International Association of Oral Pathologists and the American Academy of Oral Pathology 2017 11 (10) 1030-1035
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.