Last Posted: Feb 26, 2023
- Role of MUC1 rs4072037 polymorphism and serum KL-6 levels in patients with antisynthetase syndrome.
Remuzgo-Martínez Sara, et al. Scientific reports 2021 0 (1) 22574
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphism in the IL17A Gene Is Associated with Interstitial Lung Disease Positive to Anti-Jo1 Antisynthetase Autoantibodies.
Ponce-Gallegos Marco Antonio, et al. Life (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 0 (2)
- Genetic Susceptibility to Antisynthetase Syndrome Associated With Single-Nucleotide Variants in the IL1B Gene That Lead Variation in IL-1? Serum Levels.
Ponce-Gallegos Marco Antonio, et al. Frontiers in medicine 2020 0 547186
- Influence of MUC5B gene on antisynthetase syndrome.
López-Mejías Raquel, et al. Scientific reports 2020 1 (1) 1415
- Antisynthetase syndrome
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 29, 2023
- Content source: