Last Posted: May 17, 2018
- As D.I.Y. Gene Editing Gains Popularity, 'Someone Is Going to Get Hurt'
E Baumgaertner, NY Times, May 14, 2018
- An ace in the hole for DNA sequencing.
Eisenstein Michael, et al. Nature 2017 0 0. (7675) 285-288
- A Candidate Trans-acting Modulator of Fetal Hemoglobin Gene Expression in the Arab-Indian Haplotype of Sickle Cell Anemia: -ANTXR1 Variants and HbF.
Vathipadiekal Vinod, et al. American journal of hematology 2016 8
- Gene control of tyrosine kinase TIE2 and vascular manifestations of infections.
Ghosh Chandra C, et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2016 2
- A complex role of anthrax toxin receptor 2 polymorphisms and capillary morphogenesis protein 2 in ankylosing spondylitis pathogenesis.
Zhang Zhijian, et al. Clinical rheumatology 2016 1
- Determination of IL1 R2, ANTXR2, CARD9, and SNAPC4 single nucleotide polymorphisms in Iranian patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
Momenzadeh Parisa, et al. Rheumatology international 2015 11
- Anthrax toxin receptor 2 gene (ANTXR2) rs4333130 is associated with ankylosing spondylitis.
Ou Yanjuan, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine 2015 0 (5) 7679-83
- Ankylosing spondylitis is associated with the anthrax toxin receptor 2 gene (ANTXR2).
Karaderi T, et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2014 11 (11) 2054-8
- Genomic copy number variants: evidence for association with antibody response to anthrax vaccine adsorbed.
Falola Michael I, et al. PloS one 2013 0 (5) e64813
- Human leukocyte antigens and cellular immune responses to anthrax vaccine adsorbed.
Ovsyannikova Inna G, et al. Infection and immunity 2013 7 (7) 2584-91
- A genome-wide association study of host genetic determinants of the antibody response to Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed.
Pajewski Nicholas M, et al. Vaccine 2012 7 (32) 4778-84
- Association of the ANTXR2 gene polymorphism and ankylosing spondylitis in Chinese Han.
Guo C, et al. Scandinavian journal of rheumatology 2011 11
- The role of HLA-DR-DQ haplotypes in variable antibody responses to anthrax vaccine adsorbed.
Pajewski N M, et al. Genes and immunity 2011 9 (6) 457-65
- ANTXR2 and IL-1R2 polymorphisms are not associated with ankylosing spondylitis in Chinese Han population.
Chen Chao, et al. Rheumatology international 2012 1 (1) 15-9
- Genetic polymorphisms and susceptibility to lung disease.
Lee Pauline L, et al. Journal of negative results in biomedicine 2006 0 () 5
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.