Angioimmunoblastic Lymphadenopathy With Dysproteinemia
Last Posted: Jul 24, 2016
- A Clinicopathologic Study of Lennert Lymphoma and Possible Prognostic Factors: The Importance of Follicular Helper T-cell Markers and the Association With Angioimmunoblastic T-cell Lymphoma.
Kurita Daisuke, et al. The American journal of surgical pathology 2016 7
- Activating mutations in genes related to TCR signaling in angioimmunoblastic and other follicular helper T-cell-derived lymphomas.
Vallois David, et al. Blood 2016 7
- Angioimmunoblastic T-cell Lymphomas With the RHOA p.Gly17Val Mutation Have Classic Clinical and Pathologic Features.
Ondrejka Sarah L, et al. The American journal of surgical pathology 2015 11
- A targeted mutational landscape of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma.
Odejide Oreofe, et al. Blood 2014 2 (9) 1293-6
- IDH2 mutations are frequent in angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma.
Cairns Rob A, et al. Blood 2012 2 (8) 1901-3
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.