Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer
Last Posted: Oct 04, 2019
- Genomic Correlates of Response to Everolimus in Aggressive Radioiodine-refractory Thyroid Cancer: A Phase II Study.
Hanna Glenn J et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 24(7) 1546-1553
- TERT promoter mutations and long-term survival in patients with thyroid cancer.
Kim Tae Hyuk, et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2016 0 (10) 813-23
- Mutational profiling of poorly differentiated and anaplastic thyroid cancer by targeted next-generation sequencing.
Duan Huanli, et al. Histopathology 2019 6
- Not the same thing: metastatic PTCs have a different background than ATCs.
de Biase Dario, et al. Endocrine connections 2018 11
- The role of TERT promoter mutations in postoperative and preoperative diagnosis and prognosis in thyroid cancer.
Jin Anqi et al. Medicine 2018 Jul 97(29) e11548
- Diagnostic value and lymph node metastasis prediction of a custom‑made panel (thyroline) in thyroid cancer.
Ke Zunfu et al. Oncology reports 2018 Jun
- Diagnostic value and lymph node metastasis prediction of a custom?made panel (thyroline) in thyroid cancer.
Ke Zunfu, et al. Oncology reports 2018 6
- Increased global DNA hypomethylation in distant metastatic and dedifferentiated thyroid cancer.
Klein Hesselink E N, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2017 11
- Clinicopathological characteristics of thyroid cancer in the federal state of Salzburg.
Rendl Gundula, et al. Wiener klinische Wochenschrift 2017 5
- Association of telomerase reverse transcriptase promoter mutations with clinicopathological features and prognosis of thyroid cancer: a meta-analysis.
Su Xingyun, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 6965-6976
- Everolimus in patients with advanced follicular-derived thyroid cancer; results of a phase II clinical trial.
Schneider T C, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2016 11 jc20162525
- Targeted next-generation sequencing for TP53, RAS, BRAF, ALK and NF1 mutations in anaplastic thyroid cancer.
Latteyer Soeren, et al. Endocrine 2016 10
- Vemurafenib in Multiple Nonmelanoma Cancers with BRAF V600 Mutations.
Hyman David M, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2015 8 (8) 726-36
- Anaplastic thyroid cancer: outcome and the mutation/expression profiles of potential targets.
Wu Hao, et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2015 7 (3) 695-701
- Association of TERT promoter mutation 1,295,228 C>T with BRAF V600E mutation, older patient age, and distant metastasis in anaplastic thyroid cancer.
Shi Xiaoguang, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2015 4 (4) E632-7
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.