Last Posted: Jan 02, 2017
- NABTC phase I/II trial of ZD-1839 for recurrent malignant gliomas and unresectable meningiomas.
Lieberman F S, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2004 7 (14_suppl) 1510
- Prognostic significance of histomolecular subgroups of adult anaplastic (WHO Grade III) gliomas: applying the 'integrated' diagnosis approach.
Rajmohan K S, et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2016 1
- IDH1 and IDH2 mutations in different histologic subtypes and WHO grading gliomas in a sample from Northern Brazil.
Pessôa I A, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2015 0 (2) 6533-42
- Immunohistochemical profiles of IDH1, MGMT and P53: practical significance for prognostication of patients with diffuse gliomas.
Ogura Ryosuke, et al. Neuropathology : official journal of the Japanese Society of Neuropathology 2015 8 (4) 324-35
- Molecular investigation of isocitrate dehydrogenase gene (IDH) mutations in gliomas: first report of IDH2 mutations in Indian patients.
Das Bibhu Ranjan, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2013 0 (12) 7261-4
- Correlation of IDH1/2 mutation with clinicopathologic factors and prognosis in anaplastic gliomas: a report of 203 patients from China.
Zhang Chuan-Bao, et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2014 1 (1) 45-51
- 1p/19q codeletion and IDH1/2 mutation identified a subtype of anaplastic oligoastrocytomas with prognosis as favorable as anaplastic oligodendrogliomas.
Jiang H, et al. Neuro-oncology 2013 3
- Glutathione S-transferase polymorphisms and survival in primary malignant glioma.
Okcu MF, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2004 4 (8) 2618-25
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.