Last Posted: Apr 10, 2021
- Genetic signature and treatment of pediatric high-grade glioma.
Guidi Milena, et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2021 4 (4) 70
- Pharmacogenetics of ATP binding cassette transporter MDR1(1236C>T) gene polymorphism with glioma patients receiving Temozolomide-based chemoradiation therapy in Indian population.
Munisamy Murali, et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2021 2
- ATM mutations improve radio-sensitivity in wild-type isocitrate dehydrogenase-associated high-grade glioma: retrospective analysis using next-generation sequencing data.
Kim Nalee, et al. Radiation oncology (London, England) 2020 7 (1) 184
- The role of ABO blood groups in glial neoplasms.
Alkan Ali, et al. British journal of neurosurgery 2019 2 (1) 43-46
- Clinical, histopathological, and molecular analyses of IDH-wild-type WHO grade II-III gliomas to establish genetic predictors of poor prognosis.
Kuwahara Kiyonori, et al. Brain tumor pathology 2019 7
- IDH1, ATRX, and BRAFV600E mutation in astrocytic tumors and their significance in patient outcome in north Indian population.
Chatterjee Debajyoti, et al. Surgical neurology international 2018 0 29
- The frequency and prognostic effect of TERT promoter mutation in diffuse gliomas.
Lee Yujin, et al. Acta neuropathologica communications 2017 8 (1) 62
- Prognostic significance of histomolecular subgroups of adult anaplastic (WHO Grade III) gliomas: applying the 'integrated' diagnosis approach.
Rajmohan K S, et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2016 1
- The impact of concurrent temozolomide with adjuvant radiation and IDH mutation status among patients with anaplastic astrocytoma.
Kizilbash Sani H, et al. Journal of neuro-oncology 2014 10 (1) 85-93
- Immunohistochemical profiles of IDH1, MGMT and P53: practical significance for prognostication of patients with diffuse gliomas.
Ogura Ryosuke, et al. Neuropathology : official journal of the Japanese Society of Neuropathology 2015 8 (4) 324-35
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.