Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- Treatment, outcome, and prognostic factors in non-metastatic anal cancer: The French nationwide cohort study FFCD-ANABASE.
Vendrely Véronique, et al. Radiotherapy and oncology : journal of the European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology 2023 0 109542
- Anal HPV infection and correlates in HIV-infected patients attending a Sexually Transmitted Infection clinic in Brazil.
Tosato Boldrini Neide Aparecida, et al. PloS one 2018 0 (7) e0199058
- Treatment outcomes and HPV characteristics for an institutional cohort of patients with anal cancer receiving concurrent chemotherapy and intensity-modulated radiation therapy.
Foster Corey C, et al. PloS one 2018 0 (3) e0194234
- Anal prevalence of HPV in women with pre-malignant lesion or cancer in the cervix and anal canal simultaneously: cross-sectional study.
Heráclio Sandra A, et al. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 2019 0 (2) 225-232
- Human Papillomavirus Genotypes in Anal High-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion (HSIL): Anal Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grades 2 (AIN2) and 3 (AIN3) Are Different.
Roberts Jennifer M, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2020 0 (10) 2078-2083
- Significance of HPV16 Viral Load Testing in Anal Cancer.
Ma?usecka Ewa, et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2020 0 (4) 2191-2199
- Dual therapy with dolutegravir plus boosted protease inhibitor as maintenance or salvage therapy in highly experienced people living with HIV.
Lee Yu-Lin, et al. International journal of antimicrobial agents 2021 0 (3) 106403
- Cancer Risk Stratification of Anal Intraepithelial Neoplasia in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Positive Men by Validated Methylation Markers Associated With Progression to Cancer.
van der Zee Ramon P, et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2020 0 (12) 2154-2163
- DNA methylation markers have universal prognostic value for anal cancer risk in HIV-negative and HIV-positive individuals.
van der Zee Ramon P, et al. Molecular oncology 2021 0 (11) 3024-3036
- Host Cell Deoxyribonucleic Acid Methylation Markers for the Detection of High-grade Anal Intraepithelial Neoplasia and Anal Cancer.
van der Zee Ramon P, et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 0 (7) 1110-1117
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 29, 2023
- Content source: