Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- Renal involvement, presence of amyloidosis, and genotype-phenotype relationship in pediatric patients with Familial Mediterranean fever: a single center study.
Bekis Bozkurt Hayrunnisa, et al. European journal of pediatrics 2023 0
- MEFV and SAA1 genotype associations with clinical features of familial Mediterranean fever and amyloidosis in Armenia.
Atoyan Stepan, et al. Clinical and experimental rheumatology 0 0 (6 Suppl 102) 72-76
- Amyloidosis AA
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Mutational spectrum in the MEFV and TNFRSF1A genes in patients suffering from AA amyloidosis and recurrent inflammatory attacks.
Dodé Catherine, et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2002 7 (7) 1212-7
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Apr 01, 2023
- Content source: