Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- Differential Profile of Primary and Recurrent Ameloblastomas Among Afro-descendants and Non-Afro-descendants-a Systematic Review.
Patel Parth, et al. Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities 2023 0
- Prognostic significance of hMSH2, hMSH3, and hMSH6 expression in ameloblastoma.
Amaral-Silva Gleyson Kleber do, et al. Oral surgery, oral medicine, oral pathology and oral radiology 2017 0 (3) 286-295
- Mutational Signatures in Mandibular Ameloblastoma Correlate with Smoking.
Guan P, et al. Journal of dental research 2019 0 (6) 652-658
- Ultra-frequent HRAS p.Q61R somatic mutation in canine acanthomatous ameloblastoma reveals pathogenic similarities with human ameloblastoma.
Peralta Santiago, et al. Veterinary and comparative oncology 2019 0 (3) 439-445
- BRAF V600E mutation-specific immunohistochemical analysis in ameloblastomas: a 44-patient cohort study from a single institution.
Owosho Adepitan A, et al. European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 2020 0 (8) 3065-3071
- Whole Exome Sequencing of SMO, BRAF, PTCH1 and GNAS in Odontogenic Diseases.
Shimura Michiko, et al. In vivo (Athens, Greece) 2020 0 (6) 3233-3240
- Frequency of BRAF V600E mutation in a group of Thai patients with ameloblastomas.
Lapthanasupkul Puangwan, et al. Oral surgery, oral medicine, oral pathology and oral radiology 2020 0 (5) e180-e185
- High frequency of BRAF V600E mutation in Iranian population ameloblastomas.
Derakhshan S, et al. Medicina oral, patologia oral y cirugia bucal 2020 0 (4) e502-e507
- Correlation of BRAF mutational status with clinical characteristics and survival outcomes of patients with ameloblastoma: the experience of 11 Italian centres.
Bonacina Riccardo, et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2021 0 (8) 555-559
- An integrative analysis of genome-wide methylation and expression in ameloblastoma: A pilot study.
Pongpanich Monnat, et al. Oral diseases 2020 0 (6) 1455-1467
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 25, 2023
- Content source: