Last Posted: Dec 04, 2019
- Enabling Precision Medicine for Rare Head and Neck Tumors: The Example of BRAF/MEK Targeting in Patients With Metastatic Ameloblastoma.
Brunet Maxime et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 91204
- Association of matrix metalloproteinase 2 and matrix metalloproteinase 9 gene polymorphism in aggressive and nonaggressive odontogenic lesions: A pilot study.
Aloka Devu, et al. Journal of oral and maxillofacial pathology : JOMFP 0 0 (1) 158
- High prevalence of BRAF V600E mutations in Korean patients with ameloblastoma: clinicopathological significance and correlation with epithelial-mesenchymal transition.
Oh Kyu-Young, et al. Journal of oral pathology & medicine : official publication of the International Association of Oral Pathologists and the American Academy of Oral Pathology 2019 3
- Low frequency of BRAF V600E immunoexpression in mandibular ameloblastomas: An institutional study.
Shirsat Pankaj M, et al. Journal of oral and maxillofacial pathology : JOMFP 0 0 (3) 353-359
- Detection of MAPK/ERK pathway proteins and KRAS mutations in Adenomatoid Odontogenic Tumors.
Bologna-Molina Ronell, et al. Oral diseases 2018 10
- The Mutational Profile of Unicystic Ameloblastoma.
Heikinheimo K, et al. Journal of dental research 2018 9 22034518798810
- The landscape of genetic alterations in ameloblastomas relates to clinical features.
Gültekin Sibel Elif, et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2018 2
- Genetic study of the BRAF gene reveals a new variants and high frequency of the V600E mutation among Iranian ameloblastoma patients.
Soltani Maryam, et al. Journal of oral pathology & medicine : official publication of the International Association of Oral Pathologists and the American Academy of Oral Pathology 2017 6
- The clinicopathologic relevance of RECK gene polymorphisms in ameloblastoma.
Zhang Xudong, et al. Archives of oral biology 2017 3 77-86
- XRCC1 gene polymorphisms and risk of ameloblastoma.
Yanatatsaneejit P, et al. Archives of oral biology 2012 11
- Investigation of interleukin-1 alpha and interleukin-6 expression and interleukin-1 alpha gene polymorphism in keratocystic odontogenic tumors and ameloblastomas.
Sengüven Burcu, et al. Medicina oral, patología oral y cirugía bucal 2011 7 (4) e467-72
- Association of P53 codon 72 polymorphism and ameloblastoma.
Kitkumthorn N, et al. Oral diseases 2010 10 (7) 631-5
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.